Saturday, December 11, 2010
The one with the first post
I am currently under a blizzard warning and have been all day. Hence I have spent the day decorating for Christmas while Mom has been baking. She made these amazing chocolate orange cookies that smell and taste sooo good. Right now I should be knitting on one of my projects for Christmas, but I wanted to share with you all instead. I hope you like how the blog is set up and feel like you can really talk about life in snippets or stories. I think we all want to have a better understanding of how life is really going for each other so hopefully this format will be conducive to that. :) Feel free to add pictures (let me know if you can't do that so I can change settings) and post however feels best to you. I think it will be great to see how this evolves as we each add our own flair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment