:-)
I'm doing my usual Monday thing and hanging out at Panera to "work." It's Monday, which is everyone else's day off, but I decided to pick up a few hours and work away from the office. I do get a few things done!
How are all of you? Things are the usual hum drum around here. My thoughts on future careers have come full circle, and now I'm back to thinking about going into school counseling. I'm hoping to talk to a friend of a friend who's a school counselor in Yorktown. Neat! Also, I was eating at a Mexican restaurant here in Anderson a couple weeks ago, and I ran into Josh Crawford! Don't know if any of you know him, but he graduated with most of us last year. So we've hung out a couple of times. No big deal. But he's nice.
Been thinking about you all a lot lately. How is life? Brittany's about to graduate, Brianne is succeeding at everything in life, Bethany's going back to school, Kristin's livin' it up in KC, Lindsay is a social worker and ministry hot shot, Emily still loves her job and almost dates not-single guys, and Elise is married. What else??
No comments:
Post a Comment