Thursday, January 20, 2011

The one with the lost facebook account

Good evening!  I hope everyone is staying warm!  It's been super windy and super cold around here lately.  Our windchill tonight is supposed to be around 40 below, so I'm very thankful for a warm house with lots of blankets.


Quick update on life:  I still love my job.  You just never know what might happen.  Yesterday I was told I was being awfully nosy for asking my assessment questions and then given a peppermint with a big grin.  Today I had to twirl out of a hug from a resident in the Memory Care Unit who always tells me I'm cute (he's a cute old man, so I don't mind--other residents, not so much).  Then I had to go rescue my clipboard.  Never lay anything important down because you just might not get it back!  Also, I have not met the grandson.  My resident was very intent on getting us together and was going to have him come to the nursing home to meet me during the work day.  I ended up calling him and telling him not to come as I wouldn't have time to really meet him.  Can you imagine having a first "date" at a nursing home?  Turns out she was rather insistent with him that he needed to come right away.  Also, he has a girlfriend.  The resident still brings it up tho, telling me how nice he is and how nice I am and she acts like its just such a shame.  She's a hoot!

On another note, I cannot log into my facebook account.  Whenever I try to reset my password I either don't get an email with a reset code or can't find my account at all.  Have any of you had this problem?

Love you all and miss you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment